Enrolling at Redeemer
Redeemer Classical School applications throughout the year. Official enrollment season for the upcoming school year begins December 15. Contact the Principal, Teresa Patton, for more information about class sizes, questions on enrollment, and tuition assistance. An early enrollment discount of $400 is available for all students who are enrolled on or before April 15th.
You may enter the application process earlier by completing the Early Reservation Form. This places your child in the wait pool for future school years.
The checklist below lists the specific steps from application to enrollment.
- Complete the application and return it to Redeemer Classical School along with the application fee.
- Upon receipt, you will receive an acknowledgement of your application and the status of your application. Full consideration for admission will be given when the application has been completed including reference letters and transcripts.
- Parents may apply for tuition assistance once the application has been submitted through the Family Financial Needs Assessment organization.
- If the child is accepted, a letter of acceptance will be mailed along with an enrollment contract.
- When the enrollment contract is received the child will be scheduled for academic assessments if necessary.
Redeemer Classical School is a co-educational, independent day school without institutional ties to any church or denomination. We are doctrinally bound to the truths that have united orthodox Christians together throughout the ages—across the boundaries of time, place, race, denomination and tradition. Read more >
Redeemer Classical School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. With respect to employment of teachers and other personnel, the school shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin.
Redeemer Classical School is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are tax-deductable.
Redeemer Classical School is accredited by Christian Schools International (CSI). www.csionline.org